Monday, August 3, 2009

I'M JUST SAYIN'...

OBAMA POLL DRAMA

THE POLLS, THE POLLS, THE POLLS... O.K. Is it just me or are you feeling a little left out of the whole polling thing? According to the latest polling stats, our wonderful, terrific, awesome, brilliant, phenomenal, extraordinary President of these United States' approval rating has dropped to 49%. Nobody asked me. I'm just sayin'...the man is methodological, a visionary, NOT a magician. He gets an A+ from me for having a great plan! Will everything work? Maybe not, but to me it looks like some fires have been put out, and he has stopped some of the bleeding. With all of the "ills" we are suffering, America, it will take some time to heal. I really believe that the good of the people and this country is really at the top of the list this time, finally.


IT'S SO HARD TO SAY GOODBYE
Brett Farve...I'm just sayin'...give this guy a break...who of us have not felt VERY confused when making a very difficult decision? It is very hard to say goodbye to the love of your life...football has been his life. He's dealt with some real challenges in the last few years, too. Have some heart, People! Brett, you are not OLD. You are ONLY 39...far from being an antique, Guy. I'm just sayin', there is still a whole lot of life ahead for you!



MICHAEL JACKSON: R.I.P., if you can.



It's disheartening to think that the Jackson family will never be able to have complete rest from all of this media stuff. I guess it's the price you pay for fame. I'm just sayin'...too bad it's so costly.







TV DIVA: GO GIRL!


WENDY WILLIAMS is doing her thing on TV! Not the Wendy Williams I remember...but I'm just sayin'...I like seeing people overcome their obstacles and demons and take it to the next level, and I REALLY enjoy the show! You Go, Girl! How you doin'?

WATCH FOR MORE "I'M JUST SAYIN'..." COMMENTS ON FOLXOLOGY!



S.R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment