Monday, November 2, 2009

I'M JUST SAYIN'















BACK UP. BACK WAY- AAAAAY UP.

I'll make this short and sweet. I knew it was a smart thing to back up off of Brett Favre. As indecisive as he may have appeared, he sure doesn't seem to have that problem on the football field. I'm just sayin'...he is kickin' some...pigskin.



FAMILY MATTERS


WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? Sarah Palin's daughter's baby-daddy is suddenly in the celebrity spotlight?! I'm just sayin'...maybe it's just me, but are we really that hungry to see him in Playgirl, and if so, WHY? I can think of a few other true celebrity types I wouldn't mind getting a warm flush over, but most of them would probably never consider it.






PURR-RRRRR
RRRRR.
REALLY
loved Michelle Obama's Halloween outfit! I'm just sayin'...I guess you have to be a girl to understand that she was "represent'in" the feline in the best of us. Anyway, it was such a cute choice...especially when you're married to the "lion king." I'm just sayin'...that's what I call PURRRRR-FECT!




S.R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment