Monday, January 25, 2010

FOXY MONEY


Think "FOXY" and Grow $$$

First, let me say that I am not a money "guru". The purpose of "FOXY MONEY" is three-fold: One, I will share the trials and triumphs of my personal and professional money wisdom, worries, woes and wealth, with the hope that you can learn from my mistakes, laugh at my foibles and get yourself on the path to thinking and becoming rich.

Second, I will share strategies that will increase your wealth from the experts, the wise and wealthy, from the business savvy and powerful men and women who really know how to build wealth.
I am constantly excited and amazed at the ingenuity of these people who are so CLEVER, which is, by the way, what I am referring to when I use the term "FOXY MONEY". My goal will be to embellish us in the type of thinking and doing that will make some of us rich, and some of us very, very rich.

Third, I am an independent marketer for a very successful network marketing/multi-level marketing corporation, and will be offering this opportunity to others who can see the value in this amazing business venture.


Why another blog about money, especially since I am not a financial mastermind, and just currently working on getting wealthy? I am already WEALTHY, WEALTHY, WEALTHY in so many ways, and incredibly blessed. I wish I could spend that, because I would never want for anything. However, like many of you, I want a BIG, really BIG FAT BANK ACCOUNT. So, while I am working on becoming REALLY wealthy, so will you if you do all of the things we'll be learning from this blog. Why? Simply, because WE NEED MONEY! I prefer a LOT of it. You, too?


NEW TRICKS VS. OLD

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Well, then, let's become new dogs, and learn more about the old tricks: the things about money that have always made folks financially empowered; things like genius, imagination, invention, investing, energy and hard work. There are tried and true methods for building wealth that a lot of us haven't and don't apply to our lives. There are wise ways of handling money that many of us ignore. There are sure fire strategies that increase little into much if we follow the rules. It can be tricky, but the magic comes when we perform the good "tricks", implementing those ideas and ideals that have made so many others into great money masters and milli/billionaires.

WHO'S IN CONTROL?

Some days it seems that getting control over your money is the biggest challenge. Believe me, I know. There is always something needed, something to pay, something that comes up. One of my biggest lessons has been learning that money DOES NOT have a mind of it's own. It does whatever I say do. It goes where I say go. It lands where I spend it. That, in itself, lets me know that discipline and management have to be two of my best friends. The Bible even teaches us that money AND wisdom are a defense, meaning that your prosperity is protected by how you manage what you have. It means that we have must be both more caring and careful about our money. After all, didn't our parents tell us that it doesn't grow on trees? It sure doesn't, but this is true: we can make it grow, by knowing how to plant it and cultivate what we learn about it. If we put our ideas and money where it will prosper, it is certain to give us an abundant crop in return.

IS THERE A MILLIONAIRE IN YOU?

This blog is going to chime in with the many other new thinkers who are realizing that the next wave of millionaires are in position. I am going to be one of them, and I am going to encourage you, enlighten you, compel you and challenge you to take yourself to a new level financially, too.

Remember, money does not have a mind of it's own. It will obey you. You make the calls. You make the plans. You make the deals. You make the plays. You chart the course. You become the winner.


START RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!

If you are between a rock and a hard place right now, don't despair. This is for you, too. I've been there, more than once. I've had crisis upon crisis, and sometimes could not see the light at the end of the tunnel. There were days when my future wasn't clear, and all pathways seemed unsure. I've lost everything and had to start over. Yes, I've been down, but NEVER out. My money has been "funny", as the saying goes. Fortunately, I'm too smart and too tough to be beaten by it. I've learned that just because you're down to nothing, doesn't mean that you are nothing.

Yes, I've experienced a little fear, a lot of frustration, some embarrassment, but when all is said and done, I'm a dazzling doll with a whole lot of things going for myself that can't be bought or sold. It's called SELF-WORTH! You've got it, too, and that's why this blog will be important. I want you to see your self-worth, and I want you to develop your financial worth as well. It doesn't matter where you're starting from.


GREAT THINGS ARE AHEAD!

I'll start posting common and uncommon wisdom and insights from the great minds of those who have made the millions before us. So, if you think you're DESTINED to prosper, get your FOXY self ready, because GREAT things are ahead! YOU ARE ALREADY RICH, we're just unlocking the doors to your WEALTH and GREATNESS!

S.R.F.


Want to earn additional income? CLICK HERE for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment