Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'M JUST SAYIN'


THERE OUGHTA BE A LAW


Back in the Bible days, when serious laws were violated, punishment was
executed SWIFTLY and MERCILESSLY. To name a few, people were stoned to death, or wrapped and tied up in leather sacks, then put out in the sun to dry up like a prune. Others had their eyes poked out as punishment for particular crimes, some got their fingers and hands cut off for stealing and such. I often wonder if punishment for crimes in this current day was more feared, fast and dreaded, perhaps there would be a lot less offenders? I'm so appalled and frustrated over all of the consideration, leniency and freedom given to serious offenders.
I'm just sayin', there ought to be a law that scares them to death.



HOLY POLL-ey!

Whenever I hear about poll numbers now, I find myself tilting my head, my forehead furrowing, and my mouth doing this strange pucker. I am trying to figure out who are these people who are representing what I do, think and say? "When Americans were polled, 53% said...", "when polled 16% of Americans agree that...", "87% of Americans believe...". NO ONE has ever asked me about any poll question that I hear about. I've been around long enough that somebody should have asked me something by now. You, neither? Then why is this stuff considered the holy truth? It shouldn't be. I'm just sayin', THAT'S MY PUBLIC OPINION!



JOHN M
AYER, OMG!








I THINK YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND.
In the famous words of Forrest Gump, "that's all I'VE got to say about that."


HEALTH CARE REFORM: The Doctor Will Be With You Shortly.
I watched the Health Care Summit last week, just ab
out every minute of it. It was interesting to get a peek at that process. Regardless of all of the arguments, regardless of the numbers, I just believe that somehow these smart men and women will make this work without risk of killing the country's future goals. Enough is enough, guys. Just stop the political poo-poo and make it happen. I'm just sayin'...WHEW. Some people are sick, and some are sick and tired of waiting.


S.R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment